samedi, novembre 20, 2004

Who really care anyway!

"Well, who are you?
I really wanna know
Tell me, who are you?
Cause I really wanna know "

- TheWho



(¯`·._.··.·´¯`·.··._.·´¯)
It's kind of funny
That,
Today I realize my dream
Is only a dream
Nothing real, nothing will ever be
and who care anyway...
It's kind of funny
How,
When you're alone
Feelling down...
Everybody seem so happy
And How you try to tell yourself
That,
you don't care anyway....
Cause is't not fun at all,
Cause it's not what I want,
Cause it's so unfair,
Cause something wrong with me
and It seem...
I can't love
·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·

Pour une fois que cé pas un quote...
tk..
Si le coeur vous en dis,
commentez.

ah oui... "vro is an acronym for virtual reality object"
selon "MESS.BE'S ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FUNNY NICK NAME MEANINGS"


=^;^=

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Well, who am I?

Will I ever know?
Spending nights and days with myself,
There's still a lot I can't figure out.
Don't trust your friends, they won't tell,
Don't trust your enemies, they might be right.

I can't wait for the day,
I will quit torturing myself
With questions I can't answer
And find someone else willing to find out.

Until then, I just got to hold on,
Hoping that the flowers will have survived
The severe drought that has been on
For way too long.



That wasn't a quote either...

Anonyme a dit...

Aye c'est cool ça! Mon alias ne signifie rien :

Well, sorry to tell you this so blunty, but you simply DO NOT EXIST. Or at least there is nothing noteworthy to tell about you. May we suggest a name change? Or try to find the meaning of another name

hahaha sti

- Un ami

VRO a dit...

Carol... wow!
Je n'en doutais pas, mais la... si MESS'BE le dit!