dimanche, mars 20, 2005

Are you Happy NOW?

That a good question....

Well i think I'm gonna be able to aswer it tomorrow. ;)



Ce soir... ca va être big! I have to be Good!
I ask God... pretty pretty pleasseeee! On my kneeeesss!
Let me KICK SOME ASSES!! REAL HARRDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si vous lisez ceci et comprennez rien du tout...
vous vous devez de venir au Dooly's ce soir.. 9h30...
St-Hyacinthe..

Venez m'encourager...
Je promet de vraiment faire de mon mieux!!

I know that some are not gonna be there... and i'll miss ya oh so much...
And i'm sure you already know it..
even if I'll never say it.

J'espere vous voir la ce soir.

A demain pour les news et potins. ;)

"With a taste of youre lips i'm on a ride..! Youre toxic!"
=^;^=

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit...

Un gros merde... U can do it! Don't worry and have some fun!