mardi, mars 13, 2007

REEEMMMIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX

Non il n'est pas question de dance music, de techno.. ou de Trance.... mais bien de TRAILER de films!.. Oui oui... c'est rendu qu'on remix même ca.....
Mais attention je ne vous presente pas n'importel remix... je vous présente le TOP 15 de TOUT LES TEMPS!!!!
http://www.trailerspy.com/hidden/the-top-15-trailer-remixes-of-all-time/

Dumb and Dummer.... Jaws...Scarface, Mary Poppin et encore plein de super remix!!!
Amusez vous bien... moi j'ai adoré.

Un quote de ma nouvelle chanson préféré :

"They saying I'm looking like a lady
They say that love has gone and changed me
But don't be fooled by everything you see
Gotta let the naughty in me free

There's a woman inside of all of us
Who never quite seems to get enough
Trying to play by the rules is rough
Cause sooner or later something's gonna erupt us

Cause I still got that nasty in me
Still got that dirrty degree " -Christina Aguilera, Still Dirrty.

Aucun commentaire: